Saturday 10 August 2013

First Train Running

That's not bad for 2 weeks. It hasn't taken that much time. I'm trying to get a move on so the heavy work is out the way. So far I have

  • removed all the scenery
  • upgraded the legs to a quick release system I devised
  • expanded the front of the layout to have a harbour
  • laid nearly all he track
  • wired up the track
  • run a train


The next stage is to wire the points in so I can confirm that all the trackwork is properly live and there are no dodgy places that will let me down in 2 years time. This is where the time needs to be spent to create a quality foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diema

Ever since attending last year's Welshpool Gala and spending an inordinate amount staring at it in the loop, I have been wondering how t...